Monday, April 27, 2009

Terri's (belated) Birthday!!

I missed another birthday! My sister Terri had a birthday at the beginning of April and I failed to post about it. Shoot!




Ter- you are fun loving and giving. You have gained so much confidence and grown into such a sweet, spunky, mature woman in the 10 years that I have known you. I love that we can share our interests in crafty/party stuff and encourage each other!


I love that my kids love you so much and that you are dedicated to helping them grow and develop in their character and faith...and that you take them to all the fun places I don't (value village..).


You are fabulous in every way, I watch you to know how to dress and what shoes to buy...I love you!!

1 comment:

Levecks said...

AWWWW...Thanks col!!!
your nice words brought a couple lovin tears to my eyes! :)
love you