Monday, May 18, 2009

Caitlyn and the Scarf

I wrapped Caitlyn in this scarf the other day just to see what she'd look like. It's such a pretty, ruffly scarf and she's such a a pretty teeny person I thought I might like the combination for a photo. I have lots of more "important" things to do but she is growing at record speeds and i don't want to miss out on her newborn tiny-ness!! Mike thought I was losing my mind, perhaps I am but I'm okay with that cause I kinda do like the photos I got of her all wrapped up!




I love her little pursed lips in this one:)



She is making the "I want to eat" face and hand gestures in this one.

AH! Precious lil feet!!

My angel baby wrapped in my ruffly scarf...I don't know, what do you think? I think it works!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Beautiful!!! I love them! Especially the last one...what a cutie pie!!

Watters said...

so adorable...love the feet one the best...xoxox can't wait to meet her.