Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Bow Contest

I keep saying I am too busy to make bows and I am going to take a break from my little side business Fig & Ruby Kids.  Really, I have been saying this for a few years now!  I am not sure why but I just can't stop making fun hair accessories!  I do know that whenever I come across a photo of a little girl (or a grown up girl for that matter) wearing one of my little pretties, I get excited and feel a sudden urge to plug in my glue gun. 

Can you tell your friends about Fig & Ruby Kids?  I have a page on Facebook and I am currently holding a contest.  Suggest my page to your friends and I will enter your name in a draw to win $10 Ruby Cash!  Let me know that you suggested the page by leaving me a comment here or on the wall of the page on Facebook.  If you want to take it further, you can earn 5 contest entries by writing a post about Fig & Ruby Kids on your blog.  Just be sure to let me know you did it so I can add your entries!

I am also adding your name for every photo that you email me of your kiddies in their bows/flowers.  I really love to see my creations in action.  Don't be shy, send as many as you have!

Thanks for your support!

No comments: