Sunday, November 28, 2010

California In A Nutshell...


We just got home and I have a *bit* of unpacking to do but I wanted to do a quick post, a little tease, if you will, before I get back to laundry and piles!

Here are some of the highlights of our trip...



We saw some amazing Redwood trees on the Northern California coastline....





We got to see my friend Jaime in San Francisco....



Jaime took family pictures of us.  She is amazing, I can't wait to see the whole collection of photos!!




 We got to read books and play toys and do some shopping with Grandma!





We got to catch up with precious friends while eating pizzookie at BJ's to celebrate Mikayla's upcoming 11th birthday (Nov. 30).


There she is:)




We got to celebrate Thanksgiving with this family....
(my mom's side)




And again with this family!
(my dad's side)




We felt very loved.




And we *might* or *might not* have had a few "vacation meals"...

Stay tuned for more details:)

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

looks like a great trip! glad you made it there and back safely:-)look forward to more pics.

Grandpa Russ said...

"Vacation Meal?" No, think of it this way: In-n-Out is a sample of unique California food specialties, an important part of home-school curriculum!

See how educational this trip was!

Love,
Dad
.