Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Birthday Dinner With Fresno

 While we were in Fresno, (I know, I know, I am going backwards...I just have to document these events!!!) we celebrated Mikayla's 11th birthday with my favourite Fresno crowd.  (my best friends, their families and my parents)  It was fun to get all the kids together.  Our little group is multiplying!!

 Caleb and Cohl...the lone rangers in the sea of girls.

 Jen's precious new baby Jett.  He brings the boy count up to three:)

 We picked Devon up when we rolled into town and she slept over and came everywhere with us almost the entire time we were in Fresno.  

These girls met in Preschool and they are so similar it is amazing.  Over the past 6 years we {Devon's Mom and I} have helped them maintain their friendship and it is such a precious connection that they have.  God blessed me with a friend like this in Gretchen and I am so thankful for my daughter to experience this kind of bond as well.

I am praying for this kind of special friend for the rest of my kiddos...


 Pizookie!  
If you have never heard of Pizookie, it is a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie with a scoop of ice cream on the top.  
Seriously?  
SO GOOD!


 Two of my very best friends in the whole wide world.  I have been friends with Erin and Jen since junior high and high school {respectively}.

I wonder why I am the only pale girl in every crowd I roll with?!?!?  


 The fruit of the last 11 years

{L-R} Devon (friend of Mikayla) Mikayla, Mailee, Cohl, Maddie, Kirra, 
Caleb, Jenna, Tanner, Caitlyn and baby Jett


So great to catch up with great friends!

3 comments:

Grandpa Russ said...

Hey, the photo I took of you, Mike, Erin & Dave turned out pretty good!

Love,
Dad

The Hayes Family said...

sniff, sniff... so sad I missed all of you. UGH.. I HATE living far away and missing such special times. You girls are beautiful and the kids, so special! I miss you!!!!!!

The Hayes Family said...

and, Mikayla, what a beauty!