Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another Lapbook Completed

Mikayla finished her castle lapbook and it turned out fantastic.  If you want to see the video that she made with all the details, you'll have to head on over to her blog to check it out.

I am trying to encourage her to use her gift of writing and spend a bit more time on her blog.  Everything you read over there is done by her with no help.  I love to hear her take on life!!

Here is the link to the castle lapbook post.

GO HERE

  Be sure to leave a comment and "follow" her blog...I know she would be thrilled:)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hi Colleen, You don't know me...I teach grade 4 at a Christian school in Abbotsford and I had never seen a lapbook until I saw the ones your kids had done. I was SO impressed and want to do lapbooks as a project with my students...I wonder if you have templates for the mini-books inside...or how do your kids do all those creative flaps and tabs? I'd appreciate any tips and pointers! Thanks so much! My email is mpenninga@meisoc.com :)