Saturday, August 31, 2013

Taylor Swift RED 2013

I don't know, do you need a lot of words for this?
We went to Taylor Swift's RED Tour...it was amazing just like we expected it would be.
She puts on a fabulous show.

{Que Photos}



At the River Rock, on their way to the pool!
{the extra blondie is Claire, a friend from California.  It was special to have her and Shannon to share this fun event with!}


Red lips, obviously.


My girlies in their outfits!
They dreamed this whole ensemble up themselves...I thought they nailed it.
{cutest outfits at the concert, as far as I'm concerned...and I'm not biased at all}


Getting ready to hop on the Sky Train!


13's on the hands...of course:)


Their sleeves said "it feels like a perfect night"
{lyric from a Taylor song}


cuties.




The girls found their jean jackets in the little girls section of thrift stores.
They wanted a cropped, 3/4 length look.
Very clever!


I may have risked my life for this shot.
Abby road, right?


Such a fun night!


Shannon and I were there too, here's the proof:)


My girls in front of the Keds display...wearing their Taylor Swift Keds.


Taylor did not disappoint.






It really did feel like a perfect night.

No comments: